HorseDrace is a play-to-earn PVP style horse racing game where players compete for top placement against 5 other racers. Each race has randomised races variables which include accelaration, speed, stamina. Using strategic upgrades and foods, players must place in the top 1 to earn the platforms utility token, $HORSEDRACE.
Within the game, players are able to fusion, rent, sell, and of course race their Horses to earn $HORSEDRACE tokens. This system has proven to be a sound long-term economic approach when building an NFT/Blockchain based game as it enables teams to build large guilds, scholarship programs, and even provides solo players the opportunity to earn in game tokens through daily racing.
Owners and Renters can earn by:
- Racing their NFT Horses in PVP mode.
- Selling high performing or newly fusioned NFT Horses on the Marketplace.
- Collecting rare and fast Horses and reselling through marketplace price speculation.
- Competing in HorseDrace's global competition, "The HorseDrace Championship". This competition takes place over 12 months, concluding in December, in which the top 12 racers of every class (60 total/month), compete in a series of events until the top 15 racers are identified at the Grand final in December (top 3 of each class). The top 15 will receive generous $HORSEDRACE rewards.
- Renting-Out their Horses in the Rental Marketplace for a share of racing profit or fixed term rental.
- Betting $HORSEDRACE tokens to best racers to win big prizes.
Through strategic development and community insights, HorseDrace aims to become the home of horse racing in the Metaverse, while simultaneously providing an ecosystem where users are able to play, socialise and work in the same space.